Orchard Park Community News
Easter Egg Hunt
- April 8 @ 2:00
- Please drop off a dozen plastic eggs to the clubhouse (in the kids' room) stuffed with candy for each child that is participating
- After the hunt, we will plan to play a few games and then finish up with a snack and drinks.
- In order to ensure that we have enough prizes, please RSVP to Lindsay @ firstname.lastname@example.org by April 5 with the number of kids that will be attending as well as their ages.
- May 20 from 8:00-12:00
- $5 per household to cover the cost of advertising and balloons
- Please RSVP to Lindsay @ email@example.com by May 17 if you choose to participate
- July 2 - beginning late morning
- Kids will decorate their bikes (at their house) and then ride them around the neighborhood
- Families can gather back at the clubhouse for a picnic style meal and swim (will let you know if there is a family cost here)